This website presents information concerning the ANR project HOULE (Hierarchical Object-based Unsupervised Learning for Computational Auditory Scene Analysis), and makes available to the scientific community a variety of materials pertaining to it.
You will find here:
- a summary of the work conducted during the project;
- a presentation of the main contributors to the project;
- a bibliography of articles produced in the course of the project;
- tools developed during the project and made available for download;
- minutes of the workshops organized in te framework of the project.